Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

VectorVault







How did this all come about?

Vectorvault was born out of spite. But it grew out of the love I have for art.

It all started back in 2006 when I left a 5 and a half year career as an Associate Creative Director with a dynamite advertising agency in Toronto. I helped to shape brands like Miller Genuine Draft, Molson and Rogers, and was involved in a mountain of promotional work from tent cards to International television spots.

Things turned a corner for me when the new CEO bullied his way into my world and tried to fix something that was not really broken to begin with. I watched him slowly destroy the atmosphere that I had come to love. I tolerated his rude behaviour and for some unknown reason continually tried to prove to him that I was a creative person who deserved his respect.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário