Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

sábado, 16 de outubro de 2010

50 Clever and Cool Logos



Wow, another logo inspiration post. Enough already, right? I know, I know.

Here’s the deal: when Freelance Review first launched we had some really cool logo inspiration posts, none of which made the transfer to the new platform from the old platform. Sooo, I wanted to make sure we had at least one good logo inspiration post on the site.

I know these logo inspiration posts are way over done, but that’s my disclaimer. I don’t plan on doing any more of these in the future (but I’d like to keep my options open…).

Anyways, enjoy these clever and cool logos as this may be the last logo inspiration post we do.

Ever.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário