Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

sábado, 23 de outubro de 2010

Mega List of Free Custom Vector Shapes for Adobe Photoshop - Part I



I am in love with vector shapes right now.

I think they are so handy to have around when you are building a site.

The way that you can stretch vectors without creating jaggy edges, makes them incredibly useful. Most of the time I just land up breaking them apart to use a curve that I like.

I also love using them for as badges or buttons on web sites.

I have collected a huge selection of free custom Photoshop shapes. If you download every single one of these, there are probably close to 15,000 free Adobe Photoshop shapes.

There are more to come in Part II.

Enjoy.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário