Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

Free Hi-Res Watercolor Photoshop Brushes



I am happy to announce BittBox’s first set of Photoshop Brushes (Free).

I’m constantly going back and forth between Illustrator and Photoshop in my projects, and I’m starting to pretty much make everything from scratch.

I often have trouble finding brushes that are big enough for what I’m doing, so I just made my own.

The smallest Brush in this set is 1989px! I was limited by CS2 to 2500 pixels, so that is as big as they get. The set contains 18 brushes.


{by Bittbox from Bittbox}


Read more

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário