Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Cool Typography with the Blend Tool in Illustrator


I have written some Illustrator tutorials in which I've used the Blend Tool to create swirls and other shapes, but I have never used it to create a text effect. Then we received this email suggestion from one of our readers quite a few months ago asking us how to create that effect. I really like the text effect and decided to give it a try.

So in this tutorial I will show you how to create a text effect using the Blend Tool in Illustrator and then we will use Photoshop for some final retouches to make the effect more subtle. 

The technique is very simple and it won't take more than 30 minutes to achieve the same effect.




{by Abduzeedo}



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário