Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2011

Free Vectors - 15 Grunge Vectors



Hello all, I’m back!

So this is my first blog post as a married man! :) Feels pretty much the same!

Anywho, today I’ve got some very cool grunge vectors for yall. These were all made from various texture photos I’ve taken. These can be used for all types of things, from creating a cool grunge background, to creating grunge and worn effects on text. I actually used a couple of these to help create the grunge set of half-tone vectors I posted recently.

There are 15 total in the pack, and I’m including a preview below.

Enjoy!


{by ThinkDesignBlog}


READ MORE

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário