Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

55 Seamless Line & Crosshatch Swatches



The first graphic design software I ever learned was Macromedia Fireworks. For those of you familiar with the software you may be aware of the many tileable vertical, horizontal, diagonal and crosshatch patterns that ship with the software. These patterns were great; they allowed me to quickly create graphical mockups without having to spend a lot of time trying to get background tiles to line up properly. When I began branching out to other design programs such as Illustrator or Photoshop however, I quickly noticed how those patterns were missing. I spent a lot time frustrated in those early days trying to figure out how to create repeating backgrounds. Most of the time, I simply gave up and went with a design without those elements.

That’s why today I am releasing a set of 55 seamless lines & crosshatch swatches for Adobe Illustrator.  Just because it took me a little while to figure out how to design these elements, doesn’t mean that you guys should go without them as well.  So feel free to use these patterns in both your personal and professional work.  They are perfect for just about any type of design and I tried to include a variety of patterns with lines of varying width and direction.


{by Colorburned}



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário