Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011

Vintage Badge in Illustrator and Photoshop



It's been more than two weeks since I've finally moved permanently to California, USA.

 

Before the big move I was playing with Illustrator and Photoshop to create a vintage look badge. After a few hours trying different typefaces I got a nice result and published it on myDribbble profile.


I have received quite a few emails since I published that asking me how I did the effect, so in this tutorial I will show you how to create a vintage look badge using Illustrator and Photoshop


{by Abduzeedo}



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário