Free Resources and Inspiration For Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks

From beginners to pros, we all could use a little hand.
That´s what this blog is about.

Follow bee_trees on Twitter

sexta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2011

Apple Air Banner in Fireworks



I’ve always been a huge Apple fanboy, I love the attention to the details and the importance Steve Jobs and his team have given to the design above all. With the new Macbook Air is not different. It’s just incredibly thin and very beautiful. Well I’ve started to save money because I will have to get one of those.


Another thing that caught my attention was the banner they had placed in the Apple’s front-page, I really liked the simplicity with gradients and the new typeface, Myriad Light I think.

Because of that I will show you how to create that effect in an easy and quick way using Fireworks.


{by Abduzeedo}



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário